Launch into 2019 with Giant
New Season Bikes & Accessories Available Now
Purchase any new season Giant or Liv bicycle in September to go into the draw to win up to $5,000 of the cost of your bike back!* There are 10 prizes to be won.
To enter, simply buy a new-season Giant or Liv bicycle from a participating dealer before the end of September, and then fill in the form below to enter the draw.
Note, you must also provide proof of purchase, by way of a scanned sales receipt/invoice.
For more details check Launch into 2019
*Terms & conditions of entry:
- The Promoter is GIANT BICYCLE CO. PTY. LTD (A.B.N. 35 006 904 730), Unit 7, 3-5 Gilda Ct, Mulgrave VIC 3170, (03) 8541 4800
- The Launch Into 2019 Competition (the Promotion) commences at 00:00 AEST on 01/09/2018 and entries close at 23:59 AEST on 30/09/2018 (the Promotional Period).
- By entering the Promotion, entrants accepts these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Entry to the Promotion is open to all Australian residents over 18 years of age.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, each eligible entrant must, during the Promotional Period, purchase (or pre-order, paid in full) a valid new-season (MY19/2019) Giant or Liv bicycle from a participating Giant-branded concept retailer, and then complete a valid registration of the purchase online at launchinto2019.com.au. The purchase must be made and completed (paid in full) during the Promotional Period, with the online registration completed, and the entry received by the Promoter, by 23:59 AEST on the specified closing date.
- Any subsequent purchase (or pre-order) by an eligible entrant during the Promotional Period, and corresponding online registration of the purchase, equates to an additional entry in the draw.
- The random prize draw will take place at 10:00 AEST on 09/10/2018 (“the Draw Date”) outside Unit 7, 3-5 Gilda Crt Mulgrave Vic 3170. The Winners will be notified by phone and/or email within two (2) business days of the Draw Date.
- The Winners’ details will be published on https://www.facebook.com/GiantBicyclesAustralia/ and launchinto2019.com.au on Monday, 15/10/2018 (and remain published for at least 30 days). The Winners’ details will also be published in The Australian on Wednesday, 17/10/2018.
- There are 10 cash prizes (Prizes) to be won. Each Winner will receive the value of their bicycle purchase refunded, via the original purchase method, up to a maximum value of $5,000 AUD. The total Prize pool value is therefore up to $50,000 AUD RRP.
- If any individual cash Prize value is greater than $2,000 AUD the Winner will be paid the amount exceeding $2,000 AUD by a crossed cheque made out to the Winner (or by EFT, if the Winner so requests). The full Prize amount may be paid in this manner, if desired.
- The competition is a game of random chance. The prize draw will be a random selection from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period.
- Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting a Prize.
- If, for any reason, the winner does not take a Prize or an element of a Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize or that element of the Prize will be forfeited.
- If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize redraw will be conducted on 15/01/2019 (the Redraw Date) at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be notified by phone and/or email within two (2) business days of the Redraw Date. The Winner’s details will be published on https://www.facebook.com/GiantBicyclesAustralia/ and launchinto2019.com.au on Monday, 21/01/2019 (and remain published for at least 30 days). The Winner’s details will also be published in The Australian on Wednesday, 23/01/2019.
- Winners agree to the use of their name and entry for publicity and promotion purposes, without compensation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- As a condition of accepting a Prize, Winners must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Each entrant’s personal information (“PI”) is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote the Promotion. The PI of the Winner may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion, to be ineligible to win Prize(s). Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter.
- By entering, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use any PI disclosed, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
- The laws of Victoria govern the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to state regulations.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion, subject to state regulations, cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of Prizes from the Draw Date.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/27669, ACT TP 18/01667, SA Licence number T18/1522